1327 West Balboa Blvd.
Principal: Rich Rodriguez
School Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm
The Newport El News: School Newsletter
Check out our FIRST EDITION of The Newport El News: School Newsletter! The Newport El News will be published on the 1st Wednesday of each month, watch for it through the School Loop email OR download it from our website under the OUR SCHOOL tab. We're excited to continue sharing with our wonderful community all the great things that make Newport El "Best on the Beach" - ENJOY!
Welcome 2014-2015 School Year!
"Best on the Beach"
Click here for a coloring page version for your student to color at home.
New Student Information
Welcome to Newport Elementary...the "Best on the Beach!"
Please follow these easy steps to enroll in the Newport-Mesa Unified School District:
Volunteering in the Classroom
Please follow these steps to become a classroom/school volunteer:
***Please see your classroom teacher for volunteer opportunities***
1. Volunteer fills out ONLINE FORM - this form is then electronically sent to the Newport El school office.
2. Submit current TB results to Ms. Vicky in the school office. TB test must have been administered within the last 60 days. Your TB test will then be valid for four years.
3. School office submits your registration to the Newport-Mesa Unified School District for Megan's Law clearance. Megan's Law clearance must be completed before volunteering.
Please feel free to call the office at (949) 515-6965 if you have any questions.
Newport El loves our volunteers, we look forward to having our volunteers helping on campus!
Newport Elementary Preschool Opening - 2014-2015
Learn about Newport El's new preschool program opening in Fall 2014:
- Age-appropriate, research based literacy instruction
- Exciting explorations in science, math & technology
- Structured, independent play activities
- Promotion of healthy social-emotional, physical & cognitive development
- Highly qualified staff & teachers
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER and to learn about Enrollment Opportunities.
"School Spirit Fridays!"
Calendar of Events
NO TO BULLYING
Every student is entitled to a safe school environment free from discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying.
The District's Policy on Bullying can be accessed HERE. Copies are available in every school office.
Students and parents may also report bullying to email@example.com or may place an anonymous note in the bullying report box located at each school site.